Thursday, October 25, 2012

weekly comments post

what i learned:

  • i learned that flash takes a lot of frames for just a minute and a half long animation
  • i learned that its not easy to make a short little animation on a scientific discovery it takes a lot work way more than i thought it would
what i want to learn in the future:

  • i want to learn how make my animations feel to pop out more and surprise the viewer
  • i still cant wait till we learn how to make 3D animations
what frustrated me this week:

  • what frustrated me this week was the science animation project my eyes got so tired while working on it
  • another thing was when i read that princess article honestly i dont see why people care about ethnicity so much its not that big of a deal what race someone is the should be treated with the same feel no matter what there race
what made me happy this week:

  • one thing that made me happy was getting to say Happy Birthday Alex!!!!!!!!!
  • another thing that made me happy was hearing Paul's silence lol just kidding what really made me happy was getting some many frames done in my animation
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK2jUbhp4yE&feature=relmfu
i chose this vid because it uses a lot of animation and also its called bloodlust what holiday could be close enough that a vid about vampires be a must need in your life lol but it does use a good amount of animation and it has its own kinda story behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment