Thursday, May 30, 2013

class evaluation

1. In general, what did you like most about this class?

i loved learning how to make Detailed animations with interesting stories 

2. In general, what did you like least about this class?

Storyboards 

3. What were your most favorite project and least favorite project and why?

my favorite project was my final because i always liked making videos related to a song in the background
my least favorite project was my 3D short because i just couldn't think of a interesting story at the time

4. Do you feel that this class will help you achieve your future academic or career goals? How or why (or why not)?

Yes i do feel that this class will help because of the lip synching the walk cycles timing and all the principles of animation will help me make video games if i make it there 

5. Additional comments:

Mrs. Licata is a awesome teacher and i will miss all of my new friends i made in Animation we had good times i wish you all the best 

No comments:

Post a Comment