Friday, April 26, 2013

weekly post

what i learned this week:

  • i learned that ive only gotten a little over half way in my final project some im gonna have to try to push my self even harder and come back and add stuff after if there is time
what i want to learn in the future:

  • i wish to learn how to do work faster in this future so i can get video games made fast along as well if i can become a video game designer like i want
what frustrated me this week:

  • that during the half way period of class ive been falling asleep for a few minutes
what made me happy:

  • that this time i brought coffee to keep me awake during my project
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_HRA-VSGXE

i picked this because it was quite interesting and brought some interesting emotions to mind when i watched it

No comments:

Post a Comment