Thursday, January 3, 2013

why traditional film making beats 3D any day

this article has given me a new way to think
I've learned:

  • that 3D actually doesn't communicate true emotions like a traditional 2D film that they have perfected so well
  • i learned that a 3D video can actually propel someone who knows what they came to see
  • i also have learned that they look unreal and fake cause the film makers try to rush something they have not mastered yet
I liked:

  • how he explained his opinion on these new 3D films he shows a good point
I disliked:

  • how his opinion is making me not want to watch the hobbit cause i've been looking forward to seeing it
my question is: why do film makers rush what they do not have a full understanding of and try to leave behind what they are actually good at doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment